Sunday, February 21, 2010

At Your Service



Let me begin this blog with a disclaimer: this post will contain no recipes. Why? Because I had no time this week. In fact, just to post this I must force myself to multitask. I am on one hand typing, and on another analyzing NYU and Syracuse water polo strategy. So let me make this short and sweet—not for you, but for me.


If by any chance you have been reading this blog and have consequently started wondering what food you can make (or you might have been this thoughtful before), well you should know that I’m here to help. If you post a certain ingredient or a list of ingredients (perhaps from your dining hall… or not), I will gladly do my best to try to make a delicious dish out of said ingredients. It makes your life easier and mine… more interesting.


I apologize for such a short and foodless post, but alas I have been spending too much time with my boyfriends-of-the-week: Butler (library) and the Water polo team (haha, I bet you thought you were going to get some juicy gossip... Nope. I cite case No 1238: Private vs. Public life.) As midterms approach I will definitely need, and want, to do some more cooking. Stress Relief and Relaxation.


In any event, I hope you had a stress-free and relaxed weekend. And if you can only remember two things, here they are:
1. I am here, at your service.
2. Live Well. Eat Well.

(p.s. Aren't I an adorable child in my robe that's blatantly a million sizes too big? The photograph is from when I used to "have a cafe" called Cafe Wacko. My friend and I would dress up in non-traditional garbs and serve my family dinner. "Well I hope you enjoyed your stay at Cafe Wacko!")

No comments:

Post a Comment